How to Detect Hearing Loss
Do any of these apply to you?
- I have trouble understanding what people are saying
- I often ask people to repeat themselves
- I have trouble understanding conversations when there’s background noise (for example, at a restaurant or in a busy workplace)
- I avoid social situations because I have trouble following the conversation
- I turn up the TV and radio to levels that others tell me is loud
- I often have ringing in my ears
- I hear in one ear better than the other
- I’ve been told that I have a hearing problem
If you answered yes to more than one of the above, you may have hearing loss. Don’t let communication problems like these keep you from enjoying life to the fullest. Call Hearing Solutions LLC now to schedule a hearing evaluation. Don’t wait! Early treatment is the most effective treatment.